The Honkai Star Rail 1.6 update’s second phase is anticipated to include the release of Dr. Ratio. Because of his meme moniker and the image of him holding up an ‘L’ sign from the most recent Honkai Star Rail Drip marketing campaign, the character has already gained much attention in the neighborhood.
This is all our information on Honkai Star Rail, including the confirmed character roster, release formats, and launch bonuses.
Honkai Star Rail: What is it?
Honkai Star Rail is a free-to-play turn-based role-playing game featuring unique characters and recognizable troops from Honkai Impact, another well-liked HoYoverse game. However, Star Rail only concentrates on turn-based action, unlike Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact.
While exploring the game’s overworld, the player has complete control over their character; combat requires more strategic thinking. Up to four characters can be used in combat, each specializing in specific skills and attacks.
Date of Honkai Star Rail 1.6’s Release
December 27 at 3:00 AM (UTC) will see the Honkai Star Rail release date. As usual, the update will launch after the 1.5 version concludes after the three-hour maintenance pause.
The second phase of Honkai Star Rail’s 1.6 update is anticipated to begin with the release of Dr. Ratio on January 18, 2024. Honkai Star Rail 1.6 banners will include Hook, Natasha, Sushang, and Dr. Ratio.
Honkai Star Rail 1.6 Update: Get it Ahead of Time
You may get new version upgrades as soon as they become available, which is one of the best aspects of HoYoverse games. A few days ahead of its official release, players can download the future version of Honkai Star Rail thanks to a pre-download function. This enables players to play the most recent version as soon as it’s released.
Here’s how to get the Honkai Star Rail 1.6 update in advance:
- Launch the game and choose the PC version of the Game Pre-installation button.
- Launch the game, then from the “Tap to Start” panel (iOS & Android), choose the Resource Pre-Download option.
- Regarding the size of the Honkai Star Rail 1.6 upgrade, 9088 MB would be needed for the mobile version and 11.39 GB for the PC version.
Characters of the Honkaido Star Rail
There are 28 characters in Honkai Star Rail, divided into seven elements: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Imaginary, Quantum, and Physical. Are you curious about the playable Honkai Star Rail characters? Below is a list of all confirmed characters to date, broken down by elemental type:
- One of the few physicians in Belobog’s Underworld is Natasha.
- Sushang is a novice in the Xianzhou Luofu Cloud Knights, yet a driven individual.
- Clara is a young child who values computation and reasoning highly. Svarog, a robot, brought her up.
- Asta is the head of the Herta Space Station research team.
- Hook is the captain of The Moles adventure team, a gang of pals that reside in Belobog’s underworld.
- Himeko was the daring scientist responsible for fixing the Astral Express.
- Silvermane Guard captain in Belobog, known as Gepard.
- Herta is the astute commander of the Herta Space Station, frequently seen as a puppet.
- March 7th: an energetic girl with amnesia.
- Pela is the Silvermane Guards’ intelligence officer.
- Yanqing, Xianzhou Luofu lieutenant and master swordsman.
- Serval is the disobedient daughter of a prominent family. In addition to hosting the occasional rock ‘n roll performance, she started a workshop to pursue her dream of becoming a mechanic.
- Arlan is the head of security aboard the Herta Space Station.
- Kafka is a Stellaron Hunter whose name is on the wanted list of the Interastral Peace Corporation.
- Jing Yuan is General of the Xianzhou Alliance and head of the Cloud Knights.
- Bailu is a gifted healer who finds it intolerable to witness suffering.
- Tingyun is the wise head of the trade guild Whistling Flames.
- Sampo is a compelling salesperson from Belobog.
- Bronya is the commander of the Silvermane Guards and heir apparent to the Supreme Guardian of Belobog position.
- Blade is the bearer of a cracked, old-fashioned sword. The official character description states, “just like his body and mind.”
- Dan Heng is the security for the Astral Express; he is a reserved man.
- Welt is the knowledgeable and seasoned former Sovereign of Anti-Entropy.
- Luocha is a foreign trader with expertise in medicine. He carries a coffin on his back for an unknown cause.
- Seele is a passionate member of Belobog’s Underworld Faction, Wildfire.
- Silver Wolf is a brilliant hacker and Stellaron Hunter.
- The forthright and self-assured head of the Xianzhou Luofu Divination Commission is known as Fu Xuan.
- Qingque is an extremely indolent worker for the Divination Commission of Xianzhou Luofu.
We have all the most recent details about this lore-rich, turn-based intergalactic adventure. Prepare for a wacky cast of characters and a team-based fighting system, all beautifully illustrated in the series’ signature anime-inspired style. There you have it, then. Tell us about the feature of the Honkai Star Rail 1.6 edition that excites you most.