Regardless of the occupation you are engaged in, it is always wise to clean your face deeply from time to time. In this regard, natural bleach can work wonders. In this article, let us find out how to prepare the best bleach for your face at home.
What Are the Benefits of Natural Bleach?
Face bleach, if it is devoid of chemicals and made from natural ingredients, works much better, and the best part is that they do not cause damage to the skin.
Before we know more about the ingredients, let us find out how you will derive the benefits.
Minimizes dark spots
Bleach for the face helps by reducing the dark spots. These include spots caused by sunburn, acne scars, age spots, hyperpigmentation, freckles, melasma, and tanning. Irrespective of the causative agent, face bleach works wonders.
Hides facial hair
Natural bleach will conceal the same if you have a lot of facial hair, often caused by hormonal imbalance.
Since unwanted facial hair is concealed, it gives a brighter appearance to the face.
The above are the 3 main benefits of the best bleach for face.
The ingredients mentioned here are available in your kitchen. As such, you may not have to stir out of your house to get them. Take a look at the same.
- Gram flour – Besan is always available in your kitchen. It works as an excellent scrub owing to its coarse nature. You must add water or warm milk to the flour and make a paste. Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Once it dries, rinse it off with water.
- Turmeric- Haldi is an age-old ingredient. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-septic, and anti-cancer. Add honey, cold water, or milk to turmeric and paste. Keep it on for some time since it might render a yellow stain, and rinse off.
- Lemon – The bleaching properties of lemon is not unknown to us. Squeeze two lemons into a bowl. With the help of a cotton ball, dab it in the lemon juice and apply it on your face. This is an example of a natural bleach that will give you softer skin. However, make sure you do not let it inside your eyes.
- Aloe Vera – It is a well-known beauty ingredient and also has medicinal value. Its cooling effect relaxes the skin and speeds up the process of regenerating cells and tissues. Owing to its regenerative properties, skin gets a soothing effect and glow.
- Tomato, Potato, and Cucumber – Potatoes and cucumbers bleach well. And tomatoes work as an astringent. Make juice from the three vegetables and put it in a bowl. With the help of a cotton ball, dab it on the dark spots. Over time, it gets lighter.
- Honey – We have seen that if your skin is not adequately hydrated, it leads to uneven skin tone. Make a paste of almond oil and honey along with powdered milk. Apply it on the face and allow it to settle for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse after drying thoroughly
To wrap it up, the above are just a few natural bleach ingredients you will find at home. There are other options as well. But to start with, you can use them and wait for the results.